Your NexGen Pro profile description is a great opportunity for you to explain in your own words what you do and what sets you apart from other businesses in your industry. Your profile is how you inform customers about your services, build trust, and help customers decide that you are the pro to hire.
A few key things you could include are:
- A list of the different services you offer.
- A brief company history e.g how long you’ve been in business etc.
- What makes you different from your competitors.
- Any current offers you may have.
Remember, you want to make a good first impression, so make sure you include:
- A clearly formatted and well-written profile description which includes the key points customers should see without being too long
- A completed Q&A section
- Images such as a company logo, team photo, and product photos
- Links to your own business website and social media pages
- Videos (if available)
- Multiple positive reviews from happy customers
Let’s look at your profile.
Customers want to see who they are talking to. You can use a company logo for this, but a picture of you is what customers really want to see.
Your business name is something customers will share with others, so choose one that is clear and easy to remember.
This is how customers learn about your services. Explain what makes you great and why you’re the right person to hire.
Customers use reviews to make hiring decisions. Reviews are the best way to promote your business.
Answer some questions about your business and the services you offer.