NexGen Taxes is a Full-Service tax filing platform. We offer various services besides tax preparation and filing to help you navigate your unique tax situation and business needs to take that stress off your back.
- Tax Consultation: Consultations are best to connect with one of our Tax Pros if you have primary or complex questions on your tax situation before or after filing your taxes with NexGen Taxes.
- 1099 Prep: If you need 1099s prepared for any contractors who worked for you during the year, You’ll need to issue 1099s to any contractors you paid more than $600 during the year. The 1099s need to be issued by February 15th, 2023. NexGen Taxes can match you with the pros who will file your 1099s and report them to the IRS.
- Business Formation: NexGen Taxes can help you form your business and navigate the process of registering with the appropriate state agencies. They can also guide you with various business structures such as LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, or Sole Proprietorship and help you decide which structure to choose to get the most tax benefit. This service includes obtaining an EIN, preparing necessary documents, and providing ongoing support for any future filing needs.
- Tax Planning: At NexGen Taxes, our Tax Pros are available to work with you all year round to develop a personalized tax plan that reduces your tax liability while increasing deductions and credits. This can help you save time and money and avoid stress when filing your taxes.
- Retirement Planning: Our financial experts will create a retirement plan tailored to your financial situation and long-term goals. We offer various investment options, including retirement accounts and IRA rollovers, to help you secure a comfortable future.
- Audit Assistance: Should you ever face an audit from the IRS or a state agency, rest assured that NexGen Taxes Pros will offer unwavering support and expert representation. We aim to safeguard your rights and facilitate a seamless audit process, ensuring your peace of mind.
- Payroll Services: NexGen Taxes can match you with our team of Pros that offer comprehensive payroll services to help you manage employee salaries, benefits, taxes, and compliance. This includes direct deposit, tax reporting, and filing of necessary forms on your behalf.
- Nonprofit Setup: For those looking to establish a nonprofit organization, the NexGen Taxes team of professionals can guide you through the process and assist you with obtaining tax-exempt status. We can provide support to help your nonprofit succeed in its unique challenges.
- Nonprofit Tax Compliance – As a nonprofit, it’s crucial to comply with all tax laws and regulations. Navigate nonprofit taxes with ease and maintain IRS compliance with NexGen Taxes Pros.
- Reinstatement and Revocation of Nonprofit: If your nonprofit has revoked its tax-exempt status, the NexGen Taxes team of Pros can assist you in reinstating it. We understand the steps and documentation needed to regain your nonprofit status and can guide you.
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services – Small businesses and nonprofits often find it overwhelming to manage financial records. With NexGen Taxes, you can entrust your bookkeeping and accounting needs, allowing you to streamline your operations effortlessly. Focus on running your business smoothly while we take care of the rest.
- Quarterly Estimates: If you run your own business and expect to owe $1,000 or more in taxes, you’ll need to file quarterly estimates to report your estimated taxes to the IRS accurately. The team of professionals at NexGen Taxes can assist you regularly with your filings to ensure that you are compliant without wasting time on administrative tasks, allowing you to concentrate on running and expanding your business.
- S-Corp Election: If you want to elect a business to become an S-Corp for those added tax benefits, NexGen Taxes Pros can do this for you. We’ll connect you with a Tax Pro who will assist in the prep and filing your S-Corp Election Form 2553, and they’ll guide you through selecting your business with the IRS.
- Dissolution Services: For those small business owners who are closing their business and need to dissolve their company with the IRS, you’ll need to have filed a final year tax return before the dissolution can get processed. NexGen Taxes can connect you with a Tax Pro who can work with you to file a final year return (if necessary) and complete Form 966 to dissolve your company.
- Review Services: Let’s say you filed your taxes yourself or through another service provider and now have doubts about the filing. NexGen Taxes can connect you with a Pro who can comprehensively evaluate and analyze a filed tax return and provide you with feedback and guidance on the next steps.
- Sales Taxes: If you paid sales taxes for goods or services you sold during the year, NexGen Taxes can match you with a Pro that can take that off your hands so your sales taxes are accurately reported.
- Tax Extensions: If you need more time to be ready to file your taxes during the season, we have you covered. A Tax Pro can file an extension for your business or personal taxes to give you an additional six months to file without incurring any late filing penalties.
- ITIN Application: If you need to apply for an ITIN for you or a non-resident spouse or family member for tax purposes, NexGen Taxes can match you with a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) to take it off your hands.
To access our Other Tax Services, click “Add Job” on our platform and select “Other Tax Services” from the filing package options. Our easy-to-use platform allows you to set up your request and connect with a qualified tax professional just a few minutes after completing the onboarding questions. And you’ll receive a free upfront quote for the service at the checkout page before you submit and get connected with a Tax Pro.